NADAKATTIN SUGAR CANE SOWING MACHINE
This is a tractor mounted machine and can be drawn by any tractor of 35 hp. This can be lifted or lowered by the hydraulic system of the tractor. This is a automatic sugarcane sowing driller equipment which sow the sugarcane easily.
Cane planting includes
• Planting of sugarcanes in two rows.
• Opening of furrows at a spacing of 75 cm.
• Cutting of cane into 37 cm. long sets.
• Placement of sets in the furrows.
• Dropping of fertilizer below the sets.
• Dispensing the insecticide solution over the sets.
• Covering the sets with soil and providing light compaction to minimise sett and soil moisture loss.
» Irrigation water saving:20- 30%
» Seed Saving:40%
» Fertilizer Saving:40%
» Full yield of Wheat and sugarcane is obtained.